Monday, August 26, 2013

PeppCon

Tomorrow (27/8-13) its one month left until PeppCon. I am really excited about it, because I am one of the main organizers and we got many positive responses from people at other conventions.

We have many events on PeppCon and one of them is me =D.
I am going to do a fireshow on PeppCon =D.

If I have the time and money then I'm going to cosplay either Natsu from Fairy Tail or Portgas D. Ace from One Piece, but if I don't have the time or the money then I'm going to cosplay Dhalsim from Street Figther.
If you want to check out what PeppCon is then you can visit www.peppcon.se for more information or ask me.

We have alot to do now before PeppCon and all the organizers are working on diligently with various things.

"Allting är bra, ingenting är dåligt. Peppen!!!"

//
Love
Chrisse


No comments:

Post a Comment